TAG is driving production and reserve growth through several key initiatives:
- Grow high-net-back oil and gas production in the Cheal and Sidewinder discovery areas by developing “multi-formation” oil and gas discoveries.
- Explore an extensive portfolio of high-impact, lower risk 3D-defined Taranaki prospects, centered in the successful Taranaki Basin discovery fairway.
- Target tight oil source rock formations in the East Coast Basin and potentially unlock a multi-billion barrel resource.
- Unlock the potential of new frontier Canterbury Basin acreage.
- Capitalize on extensive exploration portfolio: more than 2.7 million acres prospective for multi-billion barrel discovery potential.
- 100% ownership of Taranaki production infrastructure and pipeline network.
Click to enlarge image
TAG Oil Ltd. is poised to grow rapidly in New Zealand. We are:
- In 100% control of all core assets;
- Established and profitable, with high-net back oil production;
- Unlocking reserves in bypassed discoveries with enhanced drilling and completion technologies;
- Developing multiple zone oil and gas discoveries;
- Exploiting an inventory of more than 100 high-impact exploration prospects, prospective for major discovery;
- Financially strong with no debt, and with a fully funded exploration program.
For additional information, please contact us by calling 1.604.682.6496 or filling out our brief contact form at right.