TAG Oil Ltd. is experiencing significant commercial success with development of a number of new discoveries and extensive operations in New Zealand. With an exceedingly strong financial position and prospect portfolio, and rapid production and reserve growth, TAG is poised to continue its growth – potentially exceeding expectation – in the coming years.
- Grow high-net-back oil and gas production in the Cheal and Sidewinder discovery areas by developing “multi-formation” oil and gas discoveries.
- Explore an extensive portfolio of high-impact, lower risk 3D-defined Taranaki prospects, centered in the successful Taranaki Basin discovery fairway.
- Target tight oil source rock formations in the East Coast Basin and potentially unlock a multi-billion barrel resource.
- Extensive exploration portfolio: more than three million acres (2,984,171 net), prospective for multi-billion barrel discovery potential.
- Capitalize on 100% ownership of extensive production infrastructure and pipeline network.
Click to enlarge image
TAG Oil Ltd. is poised to grow rapidly in New Zealand. We are:
- In 100% control of all core assets;
- Established and profitable, with growing high-net back oil production;
- Unlocking reserves in bypassed discoveries with enhanced drilling and completion technologies;
- Developing multiple zone oil and gas discoveries;
- Exploiting an inventory of more than 100 high-impact exploration prospects, prospective for major discovery;
- Financially strong with no debt, and with a fully funded exploration program.
For additional information, please contact us by calling 1.604.682.6496 or filling out our brief contact form at right.